Want to know more about clear braces from your Melbourne, FL, dentist
Wearing clear braces is an excellent option for older teenagers and adults. This brace type is discreet, no wires and brackets necessary. Dr. Mark Kedzierski can help you!
More About Clear Braces:
Clear braces gently move teeth into their proper position. Your Melbourne dentist orders a series of custom aligner trays, which you'll need to wear the clear aligners 20 to 22 hours per day.
You can take them off when brushing and flossing your teeth, and to also clean the aligners themselves. You can take your braces off during special events, like job interviews, weddings, or any other casual party, but that's unnecessary since no one can see them.
Advantages of Clear Braces:
There are several advantages to wearing clear aligners:
- Clear braces are transparent, so no one will notice them
- They don't alter or inhibit speech like wired braces
- Clear braces are removable, which makes cleaning them easy
- Trays fit snugly over teeth, which makes them comfortable
- Your food choices are not limited, so you can enjoy eating apples, or sticky food, like taffy
It is necessary to remove braces while eating. Make sure you maintain a healthy dental regimen. Brush your teeth twice a day, and floss at least once before bed. This will remove plaque and food debris. Visiting your doctor for a biannual cleaning also helps protect your dental health.
If you are interested in knowing whether you're a candidate for clear aligner braces, then call Dr. Mark Kedzierski, your Melbourne, FL, dentist at (321) 254-0306.